Fitting Facts: Content Marketing Statistics 2016
A good marketer supports and backs tactical activities with hard-core facts. So if you’re looking to encourage your team to adapt to Content Marketing practices, this is perfect to present your opinions. In addition, it serves as a roadmap to build and align your Content Marketing budgets. Put together as B2B, B2C and general content marketing statistics, this is a perfect piece bearing concrete evidence!
So let’s take a look through some of the most relevant and important Content Marketing Statistics for 2016:
Content Marketing Statistics 2016
• 88% of B2B marketers presently adopt content marketing as part of their marketing strategy.
• The most effective B2B content marketers assign 42% of their total budget to content marketing as compared to 28% for less-effective marketers.
• 76% of B2C marketers use content marketing.
• 62% of B2C marketers use Infographics as the most common method of content marketing.
• 45% of marketers indicate that blogging is the most effective content marketing strategy.
• Using colored visuals captures attention and increases chances of a piece of content being read by 80%.
• Only 10% of information heard can be remembered. However, if a relevant image is used with that same information, 65% of the information can be retained.
• 60% of marketers create at least one piece of content each day.
• Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads.