3 Great Arab Causes to Support Right Now
No politics here, just things of great worth that you need to know and support
- Local musicians
- Syrian refugees
- Blood donations
- Veteran independent Arab composer Yacoub Abu Ghosh is trying to change the standards of today’s Arabic music through a crowd funding campaign.
- Over 22,000 thousand Syrian children live in refugee camps in Jordan
To cut it short
There’s always something that all of us can do to support our local communities. So here are 3 very important causes that you can support in any means available wherever you are in the world:
- Ayqithini: We all complain about the poor standards of Arabic pop music these days, and luckily, one man is trying to change that with his upcoming album. He’s brining Arab vocalists, violinists, Oud players, pianists, guitarists and every musician you can think of to take part in making this huge collaborative effort in recapturing the golden age of Arabic music…
Support his campaign here. Every dollar counts!
- Inside Za’atari: Starting Over. A Facebook page portraying life inside Za’atari refugee camps through photographs taken by young Syrian refugee photographers.
- DSC Mobile Blood Bank: a non-profit organization based in Lebanon that links volunteer donors to patients in need of blood. DCS’s latest crowd-funding campaign aims to fund the renovation of a mobile blood bank in order to organise more drives and save more lives.
How did you find the snack?
You might also like