Home Away From Home: A Close Look at the World’s Best Hotels in 2015
- Constance Moofushi
- Dar Al Masyaf
- Kayakapi Premium Caves
- Tambo del Inka
- Constance Moofushi, located at Maldives has beach and over-water villas for people seeking perfect privacy
- Located within Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai, Dar Al Masyaf features standalone two-storey houses
- The Oberoi situated in Mauritius is a serene escape in the form of premium suites on the shores of Turtle Bay
- The Kayakapi Premium Caves in Turkey offer guests the experience to stay in restored cave dwellings
- Tambo del Inka at Peru has a private train station for guests wanting to travel to Machu Piccchu
Constance Moofushi is an absolute paradise. Offering guests the perfect service, comfort and privacy, this Maldives hotel tops the list with its magical location.
Securing the second place, Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai, is a stylish and chic property. The warm and welcoming staff and the luxurious standalone houses are perfect for a much-awaited vacation.
The Oberoi at Mauritius holds the third position on the list of the best hotels in 2015. It is a spectacular dream location for honeymooners. Everything about this hotel is amazing including the food, staff and the location.
The fourth occupant is Kayakapi Premium Caves in Turkey. The caves are beautifully converted into rooms amid the natural mountains that give you a feel of living life like the caveman, with opulence though!
Tambo del Inka ranks fifth with its spacious rooms and the most beautiful view of Lough Eske. So if you are looking to taste heaven this holiday, one of these hotels should certainly be your choice!