Devestating News: Startup Founder Jumps From Rooftop and Dies & Saudi Family Killed After Running Over a Camel
- Apple Watch revenue in Q3
- Entrepreneur jumps from rooftop and dies
- Man finds thousands of dollars in a food bag
- Saudi family killed after running over a camel
To cut it short
- Apple announced that the Apple Watch made over $1 billion in revenue in the third quarter, without giving an exact number of the watches sold yet. Apple is not expected to release precise sales of the watch, but it will group it with other items instead.
- 29 year old Faigy Mayer, founder & CEO of Appton, was found dead yesterday directly after jumping from the rooftop of a New York bar. Though not confirmed, it is believed that the jump was deliberate as some say she suffered from deep depression.
- A Virginian man found $4,500 in cash and some bank deposits in a food bag instead of the hot chicken that he ordered from Bojangles. Although he was hoping for a cash prize and an apology letter for the manager’s bad attitude, he was only offered a free meal and a $100 gift certificate from the restaurant!
- A family of four died in a devastating car crash after hitting a stray camel while driving through the southwestern deserts of Saudi Arabia. Here are some pictures of the accident:
How did you find the snack?
You might also like