Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Leaked Pics, Facebook & Google Team Up Against Apple
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Patent war against Apple
- Death of Grooveshark co-founder
- The dangers of climate change
- First Windows 10 ad
To cut it short
- A German website posted photos of the unreleased Galaxy S6 Edge Plus on its website. The photos show that the new phone will be much larger than the S6 Edge and will have a 5.7 inch curved screen. Full technical and physical specifications have not been released by Samsung yet.
- Major Silicon Valley companies including Facebook, Google, eBay, Dell and HP are taking Samsung’s side in a patent fight with its rival Apple, after it was ordered to pay $1 billion in damages to Apple for wilfully infringing its patents.
- 28 year old Grooveshark co-founder Josh Greenberg, was found dead in his apartment on July 19th. 2015.
- Politicians, scientific institutions and governments are addressing the growing dangers of the recent climate change in order to reduce its negative impact on economies, societies and the lives of different species, especially Polar Bears.
- Microsoft used footage of babies and toddlers from across the world to promote Windows 10. But instead of showing features of the new operating system, it focused on how Windows 10 will change the world for these kids with the message: the future starts now.
Watch it here
How did you find the snack?
You might also like