Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Buy Your Lunch at Work
- Sticking to diets at work is hard.
- Home-made meals are good for you and your wallet.
- Eating healthy is much easier than you thought if you know where to look.
- Over 1.9 billion adults worldwide are overweight.
- If you’re a smoker who lives on coffee and cigarettes at work, the smell of your breath is probably very, very unpleasant.
- You can save over $2000 a year just by bringing your lunch to work.
To cut it short
Many of us spend at least $5-$10 on food at work, because we think that bringing lunch from home is all about boring sandwiches and dry salads.
Healthy eating doesn’t have to make you feel deprived, there are hundreds of applications like this one that show you how you can eat whatever you’re craving without affecting your diet.