“I am Cait” Gets Okay Premiere Ratings and Samsung’s Note 5 Will Be HUGE
- “I am Cait” reality series premiere
- Sale of Nokia’s “Here Map” unit
- Sneak peek on the latest Samsung Galaxy S5
To cut it short
- With 2.73 million viewers, the ratings of I am Cait‘s premier are surprisingly less than stellar! However, the show is already getting praise for the manner in which Jenner is presenting her side of the story.
- Nokia quits its map business by selling its Maps Unit “Here Maps” to a group of major German auto companies including Mercedes, Audi and BMW for a whopping $3 billion.
- Insiders are positive that the new Samsung Note 5 will sport a 5.7-inch quad HD display with a 16-megapixel rear camera and 32GB of built-in storage.
How did you find the snack?
You might also like