A New Outlook for iOS and Android Users
- A new Outlook app will unveil on the App Store and Google Play.
- The Outlook app will help you focus on the imperative while clearing out the junk!
- The new Outlook is a rebrand of the email app Accompli.
- Microsoft bought Accompli for over $200 last year.
- The Outlook app will support Office 365, Exchange, Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, iCloud and other major email services.
To cut it short
In an effort to bring true email experience to every mobile user, the slick and powerful version of Microsoft’s Outlook will let you manage your work and personal email even on the smallest screen. From integrating your calendar to putting your mobile in focus, the new app promises a whole lot of versatility to check out for!