Qatar is the World Richest Country & the iPod Strikes Back
Catch up on what you've missed this week
- Qatar is the world’s richest country
- New Facebook option
- Amazon sales on Prime Day
- Apple refreshes the iPod
To cut it short
- Qatar has been named the world’s richest country in a new study, along with Luxembourg and Singapore. All 6 Gulf states made it to the top 34!
- Looks like Facebook has finally decided to start allow shopping directly from its pages rather than redirecting users to other websites. Facebook will not be taking any cuts from sales. Read more about it here.
- Despite the countless complaints and the trending #primedayfail hashtag on twitter, Amazon’s highly anticipated Prime Day sale saw an 80% rise in sales in the US, and around 40% in Europe according to merchants.
- For the first time in 3 years, Apple’s iPod touch is getting an update! The device will be given a faster processor, better cameras and new colours including gold, pink, blue, space grey and silver.
How did you find the snack?
You might also like