Robots to Fight Crime, Artificial Pancreas, Sun’s Energy for Use at Night, Star Wars Star Destroyer PC Case
Our fragrant appetizer for today is garnished with information on robots to fight crime and Nikon’s action camera.
Our aromatic main course is blanched with news on artificial pancreas, China’s economic turbulence and supporters using hashtag to mock the misery of Madaya, the Syrian state.
Lastly, our icy and delectable dessert is a perfect combination of news on Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo & Actor Sean Penn, a new material that saves the sun power during the day for use at night and a beautiful Star Wars Star Destroyer PC case mod.
Enjoy our juicy treats!
- Robots to Fight Crime: If you thought you’d get away by kicking, pushing or stealing, get ready to face your opponent! A startup called Knightscope has developed a fleet of crime-fighting machinery for a safe society. The Knightscope K5 Security Robot patrols the streets and has the capability to see, hear, feel and smell. They collect data through its sensors which are combined with social data sets to determine threat or crime in an area. So all you smart little thieves, get ready to chew your nails!
- Nikon’s Action Camera: The creamy tech industry is one where dynamics change every second. Nikon’s latest introduction, the ‘KeyMission 360’ is about to change the action camera market. Once ruled by GoPro and followed by Sony, Nikon’s newest kid is going to make action cameras, traditional and spherical, pretty affordable. This will allow photographers to taste better quality at cost-effective prices. Looks like Nikon’s action camera is all set to create a stir!
- Artificial Pancreas to be tested: Most often people with diabetes are treated with insulin injections. But like everything new in this New Year, medical science is set to revolutionize its existing practices. Artificial pancreases have been created which functions as an external wearable technology. This distinctive device is an automated insulin delivery system designed to act as the body’s glucose-regulating function. A long-term clinical test will be performed to observe how blood sugar levels respond in people suffering with diabetes. Advanced computational software will prudently monitor the blood sugar level, and when it gets too high, insulin contained within the device will be injected into the patient, painlessly. That’s a lip-smacking invention we say!
- China Needs $5 Trillion to save its Economy: China’s experiencing a bitter economical phase since 2015 as over any other year. The nation is dealing with a falling currency, an incredibly volatile stock market, and thinning corporate margins in sectors that used to drive the country’s growth. Key experts suggest that the country would require at least $5.7 trillion to achieve its same fat-rich position. While these are just estimations, we wonder if all this cash would actually help China to bounce back.
- Mocking the Misery of Madaya: Madaya, a small town situated in Syria has been under siege since 2015. There has been no food or medical supplies to the town forcing people to eat grass, leaves, cats and insects. However, recently an agreement has been made with the Syrian government to allow food into the besieged town of Madaya. But this can in no way bring to life the several who starved to death. A ‘hashtag’ indicating ‘solidarity with the siege on Madaya’, has been shared over social media where individuals have posted pictures of food or skeletons, mocking those in Madaya. While many are actually concerned about the state of the innocent people suffering in Madaya, some appear to use this hashtag as a way to be scornful!
- Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo & Actor Sean Penn: Drug kingpin El Chapo revealed some interesting facts about his life to actor Sean Penn months before his capture by Mexican authorities. Penn revealed that Chapo supplied more heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana than anybody else in the world. He enjoyed freedom and had taken to drug-trafficking as a means to survive. Though Penn met El Chapo personally, they didn’t have a one-on-one interview. Penn sent questions by BBM device and Chapo agreed to record his responses on videotape. Sounds fiery interesting! Sean Penn, you’re a star in the true sense.
- New Material Keeps Sun’s Energy for Use at Night: Solar energy is a delightful treat in today’s time. A new material known as the transparent polymer film has been developed that stores the sun power when in profusion and release it as heat during night. This is extremely the technology focuses on converting the energy to electricity and then keeping the electricity saved for later use. Now this is what we term as a full-flavored discovery.
- Star Wars Star Destroyer PC Case Mod: Case Mods have always been luscious and juicy and this Star Wars Star Destroyer PC Case Mod is just outstanding. The best part is this Case Mod is an amazing set piece and a powerful gaming system in one package. While a number of finger-licking good techniques have been used to develop this masterpiece, it is the proud owners who will have experience the joy of owning a rare beauty.