Salman Khan Shows Support to Blasts Convict & Instagram Bans #Curvy
- Lawsuit against MovieTube
- Instagram bans a hashtag
- Salman Khan supports Yakub Memon
To cut it short
- Motion Picture Association of America have reignited their legal battle against piracy sites by starting a new lawsuit against MovieTube. The complaint accuses MovieTube of various counts of copyright and trademark infringement, meaning they could face millions of dollars in statutory damages.
- Instagram has banned the hashtag #curvy because it was being used by porn companies hence violating the social platform’s terms of service. #Curvy is no longer searchable on the site, but the social media platform is facing the public wrath as words such as “skinny,” “fat” and “thin” are still searchable as hashtags.
- 1993 Mumbai blasts convict, Yukub Memon receives support from Bollywood actor, Salman Khan. The superstar called Yakub an innocent man and blamed the entire debacle on Yakub’s brother Tiger. Khan implored the Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Shareef to help in finding Tiger.
How did you find the snack?
You might also like