Saudi Prince Donates All His Fortune to Charity and Snapchat Becomes a Little Less Annoying
This week's top business stories
- Prince Alwaleed pledges his fortune to charity
- Photos of the iPhone 6S are leaked
- New updates on Snapchat
- Donald Trump’s hotel chain get hacked
- PayPal buys a money transfer company
To cut it short
This week’s business highlights are:
- Saudi Arabia’s famous prince Alwaleed Bin Talal announced that he will be donating his $3.2 billion fortune to charity over the coming years and even after his death. “It is a commitment without boundaries; a commitment to all mankind“.
- Leaked photos and specs of the next generation iPhone have been leaked yesterday. It is expected to be much faster than the iPhone 6 with a better battery life. Although Apple did not confirm any of this yet, rumours are already swirling about a launch date this fall.
- Snapchat users no longer have to hold their thumbs on their phones’ screen because the app finally added a ‘tap-to-view‘ feature. No more tired fingers!
- Donald Trump’s political comments have apparently upset the wrong crowd. His empire was recently a victim of a credit card breach caused by a series of stolen user credentials used at the hotel chain.
- PayPal just acquired digital money transfer company Xoom for a whopping $890 million; a deal which is expected to expand PayPal’s global money-transfer services.
How did you find the snack?
You might also like