Snackable News For December 30
Hello Snackable News readers,
Here are today’s main news ingredients:
Our appetizer for today prepared with the serious temperatures change in the
North Pole and a car that can survive anything made in Africa.
The main course consists of the Antibiotic Resistance and the harm E-cigarettes can cause you, make sure to share this news with friends and family.
Finally the dessert, whether you crave sweet, savory, decadent or healthy, you will like the latest news about Guns N’ Roses and the voice of Aretha Franklin.
- North Pole will see temperatures 50 degrees hotter than average
- A Made in Ghana Car
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Guns N’ Roses’ founding members to reunite
- Priest Suspended For Riding A Hoverboard
- Aretha Franklin at Kennedy Center Honors 2015
- North Pole will see temperatures 50 degrees hotter than average: The effects of global warming have started to surface. A weather report predicts a powerful hurricane force low pressure system that will come with a huge amount of warm air. The dense storm is forecast to tap warm tropical air during winter and fling it all the way to the North Pole. This will push the temperature to 40F or 50F hotter than would normally be expected.
- A Made in Ghana Car: Kantanka Group, Ghana’s first car manufacturers are about to change the underlying principle that people ought to have about locally developed cars. The newly established car-maker guarantees that the vehicles developed by them are tough enough to survive the local conditions. Looks like the international car manufacturers have some hot competition brewing up!
- Antibiotic Resistance: Humans have always been known to make trouble for themselves. A recent report indicates that the regular use of antibiotics in agriculture and livestock creates resistance to drugs that are key to our lives. This is turn is leading to resistant infections as E.coli, malaria and tuberculosis which will kill more people than cancer. While using these medicines into agriculture may serve a short-term goal, the long term effects are precarious. We hope the law-makers discontinue this practice at the earliest to conform a fresh beginning for the human-force!
- E-cigarettes: Cheesy marketers promoting e-cigarettes is nothing but hoax. A study reveals that the nicotine free e-cigarettes caused 50% more DNA strand breaks as compared to those with nicotine. Vaping e-cigarettes affect organs, glands and cavities throughout the body, which could lead to cancer. So buckle up and stop trusting appetizing defamations.
- Guns N’ Roses’ founding members to reunite: Rock lovers get set for a delicious treat! The iconic Rock Band Guns N’ Roses founding lineup will give its fans the reunion they have long desired. The band will reunite to headline Coachella 2016. It also plans to go aboard with a stadium tour spanning as many as 25 dates. An industry insider reveals that the band will be paid between $3 and $8 million per show. Ahem, ahem! Now we know the secret to the big, fat reunion!
- Priest Suspended for Riding A Hoverboard: Hoverboards are quite a rage in recent times. With everybody experimenting new tricks on this delectable single-wheel, a priest at a Church was nothing short of temptation. A Report indicates that the priest sang a Christmas song while riding the Hoverboard around the Church as a way of greeting his parishioners during the Christmas Eve Mass. However, this has left him in bad taste. Not only has he been suspended, he’s also lost his self-esteem with this cheesy act!
- Aretha Franklin at Kennedy Center Honors 2015: Living Legend Aretha Franklin had the whole audience moving to her luscious tunes at the 2015 Kennedy Center Honors. The legendary singer performed the song ‘You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman’ as a tribute to the iconic singer-songwriter Carole King, who was one of the evening’s five honorees. It was a moment of ecstasy as the diva rose to perfection spreading succulent joy and cheer!