Snackable News Wins First Place at the Arab Social Media Influencers Summit
- Arab Social Media Influencers Summit 2015 in Dubai
- Startups Competition
- The Arab Social Media Influencers Summit took place in the Dubai World Trade Center and was sponsored by his Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
- The summit is attended by international influencers such as founder of Humans of New York, co-founder of Reddit, creator of the hashtag, Ahlam Al Shamsi, Ali Jaber, and many more
- Part of the summit (Buthoor) offers an opportunity for Arab startup founders to pitch their business model in front of an expert panel (Ahmed bin Byat, Fadi Ghandour and Mustafa Abdel Wadood), for a chance to win a cash investment and a great exposure opportunity
- Snackable News went live for the first time on January 5th, 2015
To Cut it Short
Ziad Barouni, founder and CEO of snackablenews.com, was chosen a winner at the Buthoor competition for startups, following his impressive 5-minute pitch and live Q&A in front of a panel of experts and key audience members from all around the world.
THE SUMMIT IS THE WORLD’S LARGEST EVENT FOR ARAB SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS!
snackablenews.com is a technology platform for native advertisement based in the Middle East. In a little over 2 months, the website managed to form a great database of clients, publish an impressive number of daily articles, and develop a great following on different social media platforms.
Ziad Barouni with Mr. Maher Kaddoura, key Jordanian social entrepreneur and philanthropist
Brandon Stanton, founder of Humans of New York
A small part of the audience at the Arab Social Media Influencers Summit