Spicy News on McDonald’s Next and Xiaomi, David Bowie Dies from Cancer, Panasonic Invisible TV
Here are today’s main news ingredients:
Our delicious appetizer for today is blanched with spicy news on McDonald’s Next and Xiaomi’s new phone-Redmi 3.
Our main course is coated with news on David Bowie’s death from cancer.
Lastly, our tangy dessert is a succulent combination of information on Panasonic’s invisible TV and Leonardo DiCaprio Win as the Best Actor at the Golden Globe Awards.
Enjoy our sizzling delights!
- McDonald’s Next: Think of McDonald’s and the first thing that comes to mind is ‘Junk Food’. However, the fast-food chain is changing its greasy horizon with an evolved version of the brand that strives to be modern and progressive. From colors to lighting to interiors, McDonald’s Next in Hong Kong will offer an unlikely menu comprising of 19 ingredients including two choices of salad base greens, two kinds of cheese, three flavors of sauces and the very healthy quinoa. That’s not all! The fast-food giant’s ‘Create Your Taste’ (CYT) concept introduced last year yet allows you to feed on your favorite burgers. Considering the changes that McDonald’s is implementing, it’s not very far when the most-loved fast-food brand will soon elevate to table service.
- Xiaomi Launches Redmi 3: Xiaomi’s newest baby looks like a candied treat. Known as the Redmi 3, Xiaomi has launched its latest handset in the sub-$150 series. Featuring a host of creamy features, the phone displays a 5-inch 720p display, 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory, microSD slot up to 128GB and 13MP camera. The massive 4100mAh battery with fast charging is a divine introduction to the new phone.
- David Bowie Dies from Cancer: Named as the most influential artist by NME Magazine, David Bowie bid a farewell to the world after a battle with cancer just after his 69th birthday. The legendary singer died peacefully after a tough battle with cancer for 18 months. The iconic musician had made a nourishing influence in the worlds of glam rock, art rock, soul, hard rock, dance pop, punk, electronica, film, television and theater. While the world grieves his loss today, the angels in the heavens rejoice his homecoming!
- Panasonic Invisible TV: Panasonic’s invisible TV is a refreshing change for fans of the small screen. The hot innovation showcases a screen that can shift between “transparent mode,” where you could see the shelving behind it, and “screen mode,” where you can see the screen. Panasonic is thinking of using motion gestures to operate this scrumptious delight. Imagine waving out to the screen and it shuts! Wow, sound’s lucrative!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wins Best Actor Award: The chocolaty looking Leonardo DiCaprio has bagged the Best Actor Award at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards. The actor was honored with an award for his outstanding performance in a drama titled The Revenant. This is DiCaprio’s eleventh nomination and third win. Leonardo was first awarded with a trophy for Best Actor in 2005 for The Aviator, followed by The Wolf of Wall Street in 2014. It promises well for the Oscars next month, when DiCaprio is hopeful to score his first Academy Award.