Welcome to the Era of Outrageously Expensive iPhone Apps
- Expensive iPhone apps
- There are over 1.4 million available apps on iTunes
- App Store developers have earned a cumulative $25 billion from the sale of apps and games
To cut it short
1. VueCAD Pro: a $1000 Computer Aided Design app used by engineers and designers.
2. Bar Exam Crash course for $1000: BarMax California is comprehensive app that includes lectures from Harvard Law professors and questions from previous Bar Exams.
3. CyberTuner (annual subscription of $1000) is a the tuner for professional piano technicians.