Snackable News for Jan 6th
Here are today’s main news ingredients:
Our relishing appetizer for today is condensed of Will Smith’s joke on joining politics, scientist breaking ground in cancer research, twitter to lengthen its tweets and a new toy from Fisher Price that teaches preschoolers the art of coding.
Our piping hot main course comprises of North Korea success in Testing Hydrogen Nuclear Bomb.
Lastly, our mushy dessert is a marvelous mix of information on return of Technics 1200, Creed Sequel and Wayne Rooney’s prestigious title.
So enjoy our juicy delights! Happy Reading!
- Will Smith Declines having Political Ambitions: In a candid interview with a leading media outlet, Will Smith declined the rumor that has been doing rounds for long. The famed Hollywood actor has no political ambitions and had expressed his opinion of joining politics as a passing joke after listening to the current batch of presidential hopefuls. Smith has currently finished filming for his latest movie ‘Concussion’ in which he plays Nigerian-born forensic pathologist Dr. Bennet Omalu. While the actor is a treat to watch on-screen, it would be delectable to have him try his hat at politics. Sounds finger-licking good!
- Scientist Breaks Ground in Cancer Research: Young scientist Dr. Hadiyah-Nicole Green has recently been awarded with a $1.1 million grant to develop her technology for using laser-activated nanoparticles to treat the foul illness-cancer. The technology makes use of an FDA-approved drug containing nanoparticles which is injected into a cancer patient. It them permits the tumor to glow under imaging equipment. As these particles are non-toxic and the laser by itself is innocuous, the treatment takes place only for the cancer cells and not the surrounding areas. This truly is a fibrous achievement by the young scientist.
- Twitter to Consider Long Tweets: Twitter’s 140 character limit has been associated with it for long. However, reports suggest that Twitter is considering replacing its existing framework with 10,000 character limit. Sounds mouth-watering, isn’t it? Though the design has not been finalized and the management is yet apprehensive about this new move, we hope Twitter adapts to this new system for some nourishing content.
- Fisher Price Teaches Preschoolers to Code: Ever thought a preschooler could code? Looks like 2016 will turn out to be a fiery year with new introductions. Fisher Price has introduced a new toy called ‘Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar’ that will present the tiny little tots with foundational skills of coding as thinking, problem solving and sequencing. The refreshing toy is all set to make a change for the kids this year!
- North Korea Successful in Testing Hydrogen Nuclear Bomb: Not all new things are always positive. A report suggests that North Korea has efficaciously carried out an underground hydrogen bomb test. Though there is no clear evidence of the successful test, expert say it is powerful than an atomic bomb. While the H-bomb test brings North Korea closer to its goal of high power for nuclear weapons, we just hope that this doesn’t brew up another war.
- Technics 1200 is back with a Bang: The Technics 1200 has long been a hot favorite with DJs. Its’ high-torque, direct-drive platter ensures flawless mixes and luscious performances. In lieu of the same, Panasonic has revived the turntable with the new Grand Class Technics SL-1200G and limited edition Grand Class SL-1200GAE. Featuring advanced improvements, Panasonic and Technics have developed a direct-drive motor that’s lacking the iron core. This has reduced speed fluctuations and vibrations making it a meaty buy!
- Creed Sequel to Reunite Rocky and Apollo: Fans of Rocky and Apollo are in for a treat. Sylvester Stallone recently revealed that he would be ready to step back in the ring for another sequel where he’ll play Rocky Balboa. Carl Weathers would play Apollo Creed, who died in 1985’s Rocky IV. If the news can get our hearts racing, we are certain the film is going to be a lip-smacking delight!
- Wayne Rooney Named England’s Record Goal scorer: A record-breaking campaign has instilled Wayne Rooney with a sizzling title. Named the Vauxhall England Player of the Year, the 30-year old has overtaken Sir Bobby Charlton’s previous record. Way to go Rooney!