Relaxation Zones: World’s Most Exotic Spas
- The Ritz Carlton Spa
- Rancho Encantado Spa
- Ayurveda Resort Spa
- Mandarin Oriental Spa
- Remede Spa
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa on Amelia Island offers its guest a unique treatment through a Hammock signature service
- The Rancho Encantado Spa at the Four Seasons in Santa Fe utilizes ingredients inspired by the desert landscape for an unprecedented experience
- The Ayurveda Resort Sonnhof Spa in Austria makes use of authentic Ayurveda treatments to reconnect with mind, body and spirit
- The Mandarin Oriental Spa in Turkey uses bespoke oils and diet plans for a complete relaxation and rejuvenation
- The Remede Spa at St. Regis Beach Resort in Puerto Rico uses customized ingredients from the nearby El Yunque Rainforest to offer its guest a complete re-energized feel
To cut it short
– Topping the spas chart is the Remede Spa at St. Regis Beach Resort in Puerto Rico is a sure winner with its thatched-roof cabanas by the ocean. The unique treatment rooms help you relax, detox and indulge. So switch-off and experience a cleaner and healthier you!
– Following next is the Rancho Encantado Spa at the Four Seasons in Santa Fe. Holding a second position, the spa lies near a high mountain desert landscape and is connected through a strolling pathway with large glass walls for a unique indoor-outdoor feel.
– The Ayurveda Resort Sonnhof Spa in Austria is the third entrant on the list. The spa is a true Ayurveda gem located in the Australian Alps-just perfect to nourish your soul.
– The Mandarin Oriental Spa in Turkey is phenomenal. The fourth position holder offers the best treatments and therapists to emerge all smooth and supple after a four day stay.
– Lastly, the Ritz Carlton Spa on Amelia Island. The spa not only offers the most unusual treatment, but the gentle swaying on the hammock works magically well on the body and mind.