Zain & Maysalward Announce New Partnership with ZeptoLab
- Zain, Maysalward & ZeptoLab
- Arabic version of “Cut the Rope 2”
- Zeptolab launched the world-known game Cut the Rope back in 2013, and has been downloaded 500 million times internationally ever since
- Maysalward, launched in 2003, is the first mobile game development company in the Middle East
- The localised Arabic version of Cut the Rope 2 will be released on 15 June, 2015
To cut it short
In a continued effort to foster local talents, ZINC Jordan hosted Zeptolab CEO Misha Lyalin, Zain Jordan CEO Ahmad Hanandeh and Maysalward CEO Nour Khrais, to announce Zeptolab’s new collaboration with Zain and Maysalward. The collaboration will see the launch of the localised Arabic version of the famous game Cut the Rope 2.
Launching the game in Arabic is considered the first step towards engaging the local community in localising games, and shedding light on Jordanian talents.